Brand image model: analysis of crm quality and it performance quality

  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalijdr.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
Author: 
Dr. Antonius Setyadi and Dr. Hapzi Ali
Abstract: 

This study aimed to analyze the effect of the Banking Customer Relationship Management Quality (Quality CRM) and Information Technology (IT) Performance Quality against both partially Brand Image and simultaneously at PT. Bank Mandiri Jakarta Bintaro Jaya Unit 1. Unit analysis of micro credit borrowers study, the sample population of 558 and 89 customers with slovin techniques. The method of analysis with quantitative analysis. Mechanical analysis with path analysis, continued analysis of determination (R Square), partial hypothesis test (t test) and simultaneous (test F) with alpha 5 percent. Prior to the analysis of the first in the path analysis test questionnaire research to test the validity and reliability as well as classical assumptions. Analysis tools SPSS version 22.0. Analysis of determination value is 0.737, that variable CRM Quality and IT Performance Quality can explain Brand Image 73.3 percent, while the remaining 26.7 percent is influenced by other variables. CRM Quality and IT Performance Quality positive and significant impact on the Brand Image either partially or simultaneously. The better CRM Quality and IT Performance Quality that is provided to customers will be able to improve the Brand Image.

Download PDF: 

CHIEF EDITOR

  

           Prof. Dr. Bilal BİLGİN

Call for Papers - 2017

    submit your paper now

   Vol. 07, Issue 03, March 2017

CURRENT ISSUE

 

Article Tracking

IMPACT FACTOR 2016

          4.753

Get your Certificate

Copyright © 2016 International Journal Development Research. All Rights Reserved.